MAC eLEARNING | SCHOOL OF TARBIYA
Scope of Social Etiquettes
Sh. Mohammad Zahid Aboughoda
Khatib and Speaker
The most critical question we encounter: why are we here?
Good manners are paramount in Islam. They are the basis of our success in daily life through which we can make a distinctive place in the Islamic community.
Interacting with others with good manners means to put them at ease the way that Islam recommends us to, doing so is not just an important part of our religion, lifestyle but also makes our social life more pleasant.
Keeping in mind, conducting good manners is not a default setting within human nature, we need to cultivate good manners and etiquettes and it is not always easy because it takes time. Regardless, manners are important to fulfill our faith and also to brighten and bless our social life. May Allah Almighty give us the strength to improve our manners and try to imitate them! Ameen
- Unit 1 – Importance of Manners in Islam
- Unit 2 – The etiquette of entering and leaving the house
- Unit 3 – House Guest Etiquette
- Unit 4 – Communication Etiquette
- Unit 5 – Ethics of companionship and councils
- Unit 6 – Different occasions & situations Etiquette
- Unit 7 – THE IMPORTANCE of APPEARANCE (The old course)
- Unit 8 – SCOPE OF ISLAMIC MANNERS
- Unit 9 – ENTERING AND LEAVING A HOUSE
To view the course syllabus click here.