MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Sh. Mohammad Zahid Aboughoda
Khatib & Speaker
Good manners are paramount in Islam. They are the basis of our success in daily life through which we can make a distinctive place in the Muslim community.
Interacting with others with good manners means to put them at ease the way that Islam recommends us to, doing so is not just an important part of our religion and lifestyle, but also makes our social life more pleasant.
Keeping in mind that conducting good manners is not a default setting within human nature, we need to cultivate good manners and etiquette and it is not always easy because it takes time. Regardless, manners are important to fulfill our faith and also to brighten and bless our social life.
- Unit 1 – Importance of Manners in Islam
- Unit 2 – The Etiquette of Entering & Leaving the House
- Unit 3 – House Guest Etiquette
- Unit 4 – Communication Etiquette
- Unit 5 – Ethics of Companionship & Councils
- Unit 6 – Different Occasions & Situations Etiquette
- Unit 7 – Scope of Islamic Manners
- Unit 8 – Conclusion
To view the course content, click here.