Misconceptions about the Prophet’s Marriages
MAC eLEARNING | SCHOOL OF TARBIYA
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Dr. Jamal Badawi
Member of The International Union of Muslim Scholars
This course addresses some of the misconceptions usually raised against Prophet Muhammad and his marriages. It answers questions such as:
- Was Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Really Polygamous?
- If Muslims are allowed to have four wives at the same time, why did Prophet Muhammad have more than four?
- As an example, the Prophet’s marriage to Umm Salamah will be discussed in detail.
- Finally, the light will be shed on the moral record of the Prophet (PBUH); a matter which clarifies many issues and refutes many misconceptions.
- Unit 1 – Was Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Really Polygamous?
- Unit 2 – Why Did the Prophet Have More Than One Wife at the Same Time?
- Unit 3 – For Instance, His Marriage to Umm Salamah
- Unit 4 – The Moral Record of the Prophet (PBUH)
To view the course content, click here.