The History of Revivalists in Islam
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Sh. Mohammad Zahid Aboughoda
Khatib & Speaker
- Do you want to learn about some of the most prominent Muslim revivalists or reformers throughout history?
- Are you interested in revivalists in fields such as the arts, fashion, science, industrialization, philosophy, law and politics?
- Is there a difference between reform and revolution?
If you have answered “Yes,” to any of these questions, then “The History of Revivalists in Islam” will provide you with the answers!
Sheikh Muhammad Zahid Aboughoda will take you through this journey to learn about some of the most influential reformers throughout history. This includes King Nūr ad-Dīn Zinky, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Sheikh Abdul Hamid bin Badis, and Imam Hasan al-Banna.
Join us to explore their lives and derive many useful lessons.
- Unit 1 – Introduction
- Unit 2 – King Nur ad-Din Zinky
- Unit 3 – Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- Unit 4 – Sheikh Abdul Hamid bin Badis
- Unit 5 – Imam Hasan al-Banna
- Unit 6 – Traits of the Reformers
- Unit 7 – The Challenges
- Unit 8 – Reading Homework
To view the course content, click here.